Tuesday, June 26, 2007

4 weeks!

Wow, how time flies. I forget how quickly they grow up, but have been quickly reminded by Brooklynne. She hit 4 weeks yesterday. It's crazy I tell you! Anyways, things are going wonderful. I have just been enjoying her and the boys. :) Here are a few pictures from this weekend.



Gotta love the slightly cross eyed look. Poor little booger. We're gonna have to work on that. ;) Oh AND can someone tell me where the blue/gray eyes came from??? Everyone here started and ended with brown. Gosh, I love this kid!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Jennifer said...

AWWWW! She is so beautiful and these are all so precious! I really love the first two especially! You seem like a really happy momma and I can see the tender love. I am so happy for you.