Thursday, December 11, 2008

{Forever Love: Balch}

*GASP* <--- That's me gasping for air as I resurface. Again. :o) I know, I know.....LB (Lame Blogger) has returned. But in my own defense, it's that time of year. I have been slammed since September with holiday sessions, but it's over! YAY! Last weekend was my last working weekend of the year, now it's just fulfilling orders, eating holiday treats, and drinking coffee. And chasing kids. I've got a rash of emails, tweets, IM's, texts reminding me that my blog is neglected. First, thank you. I don't think I would have remembered how sad and lonely my blog must be without all of you reminding me. ;o) I do promise though, that in the coming weeks I will be sharing all that you have missed. I've had loads of sessions, so there is plenty to share. But, to start this off - I have images of an amazing event I was honored to be a part of. The Balch wedding was by FAR one of the most amazing experiences for me. The love was thick in the air. The bride was beaming and just every bit of delightful. The groom was so proud and eager to see his *BEAUTIFUL* bride. Each of them has a daughter, who are best of friends, and absolute riots. They kept me very well entertained, not to mention how absolutely stunning they both are. It was set in the backyard of their stunning downtown home. Perfectly complimented with a guitarist(is that what they are called?), righteous reception music choices, amazing BBQ, and loads of laughter. *sigh* *IT * WAS * PERFECT* So, here are just a handful of some of the images of their beautiful wedding. Balch Family, I love you. With all of my soul. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your amazing day. It still warms my heart.



















5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh. my. goodness. That's all I can say. I'm speechless b/c:
1) There are pictures on your blog
2) This blog is, apparantly, not broken after all
3) These images are LOVELY!! Man, what a gorgeous bride!

You made my day!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you RAWK'd it out!!! Love them all, sugar!

Lacey said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love them all Bethany, so glad you posted them :)

Have a great weekend my dear !!

Deborah said...

Those look like they're from a magazine advertisement! I love the ones in the bed and the tub - very different - who has those kind of pictures?? not I!