Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ok, sorry for psycho blogging....

I got a few emails with questions about the previous post. Just to clarify...

You do not have to have your session by July 31st, you just need to book by then. This is the August Blogger Special, so to get it, your session would have to be in August.

Also, I had someone mention previous sessions, so I am extending an offer to my clients that have already had their sessions. If you would like to repost and order from a session that has expired and been closed out you will receive the following special:

Complimentary reposting of session online for 5 days and 10% off current prices with a $50 minimum purchase!!!
This offer cannot be applied to current albums or any orders that are pending. It is only for clients with expired albums who wish to order more from their session. This offer will expire on July 31st. Please email me for details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»