Monday, July 24, 2006




Welcome!!! I bet you are all a little curious as to why I starting a blog. Well, lets face it, we are a society of technology and this seems to be the new thing. So, I am jumping on the train!!! I have so many clients that have watched me from day 1, grow from a girl with a vision to a thriving business. And many clients curious about what I am up to and like to see my current work. So, this is where you can all come to see what I am up to and see some of my favorites. I have been looking into starting a newsletter, but I think this will take the place of one. So, add this link to your favorites to keep up with Bella Amadis Photography. I will be posting holiday session info and specials as they come, so keep checking in. I have some exciting things planned!!!

And, I cannot go without thanking all of my clients. I have to say, that I have been truly blessed by clients that are just wonderful. You have all been so good to me, and I just adore all of the children I have met, and the friendships formed. Thank you!!!


I have added 2 favorites from recent sessions! Beautiful boys!!! And such a joy to work with!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that the pictures you did for us, are the best pictures we have ever had done anywhere. We have gone to Picture People in the mall and their pictures did not compare to yours. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Those babies are ADORABLE what a wonderful job you have and you can tell that you love it... never lose that enjoyment of your profession - money can spoil art..,

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! When my art becomes a job or a task...I will stop. I don't want to stop loving this!!!