Thursday, October 12, 2006

Costume Cuties!!! Part 2

I got fussed at since I had not posted round 2 of costume cuties. SO, I better get on it. My last 2 days of events sent my life into a tailspin. Here are the last of my adorable Costume Cuties!!!

And to update everyone, we went for another sonogram yesterday and saw a baby!!! 2 days before there was just a sac and yesterday there was a tiny baby forming. My progesterone levels are low, which is a bit alarming but the blessing in all this is that we caught it early and can supplement if needed. I will find out today if my levels from yesterday were still too low. And I go in next Thursday for our next sono to make sure things are progressing properly. We are still not out of danger, but things are looking good for now. Thank you all for the wonderful emails of support! I appreciate the continued kindness from my wonderful friends.

Ok....it wont let me post pics...darn it. I will be back later and try to repost.

No comments: