Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I totally forgot I was supposed to update...

I swear my pregnant brain is such mush right now. It's a wonder my kids still get fed everyday! I forgot completely that I was supposed to update on availability as it fills. And we have had a ton of slots fill up. So, here is new availability:
March:
10th - booked
17th - booked
24th - 1 slot left, email for time

April:
7th - 1 slot left, email for time
21st - 1 slot left, email for time
28th - 1 slot left, email for time

So, basically I am only looking at a total of 4 slots left before this baby comes!!! And seriously people, I am getting rounder by the minute. It needs to get here just a bit faster so I can meet this little angel!
BUT, my baby finally has a name. I told several of you when we first found out it was a girl that she had a name already, Addison. Well, when Joseph and I decided on the name we totally didn't even realize that the EXACT name we had picked out was actually my cousin's baby's name. So, we have spent the last 7 weeks obsessing (ok, maybe I was the only one actually obsessing, he was just trying to get me off his back about baby names) about what "Baby Girl" would be named. Our oldest son, Reagan had his own list too. It was quite interesting and almost tempting (ok not really). He had names like Dede, Cheech (don't ask), Fudge (this one was almost appropriate), Chachi, and Toe. All of which were SO wonderful and hard to part with. He is so creative. But I have to say they were much creative than my darling husband's choices. I swear that man changed his mind far more than a woman ever does! It was getting ridiculous. Anyways, so back to the point. Our baby has a name. I am excited about it, it is hers and feels "right". I can finally sleep at night, or find something else to obsess about. Oh wait, you wanted to KNOW the name??? Nosey. haha KIDDING! "Baby Girl" is now Brooklynne Grace Menchaca. Only 12 weeks left till I actually get to see her! :)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Hi, there...
I just wanted to let you know that your photography is really amazing.
Aswell, take a minute to personally thank you for helping me out with emails to clients not long ago.
I have been busy, and not positive if i ever thanked you...
So, I decided to check out your blog...and love it.

Megan said...

Yay! A little baby Brooklyn, huh? Love it! Sounds beautiful! But why do I have a sneaky suspicion that you'll just end up calling her "Fudge" all the time? LOL! :)