Monday, July 30, 2007

I know, I know

Ok, so I know I need to post more pictures of Miss Priss. So, you can stop tapping your tired little fingers Megan. LOL To be honest....I haven't taken any recently. *GASP* I know, shocking. I've been SO busy for a whole lot of doing nothing. Amazing how time flies when you have 3 kids around. Plus I did a wedding last Monday, so will be buried under editing for a while. Someone's gonna have to come and feed and bathe my kids. Oh, hehe kidding. :) The wedding went really well, despite the weather not cooperating. It was SUCH a beautiful wedding, and I was so thankful to be there to capture it for such a wonderful couple.
I will work on getting a couple of the Little Princess posted, she is due for her 2 month portraits! I can't believe she's already 2 months. And this coming weekend, I am officially back to work! I am so excited!!! It's been a fun time off, but I am just excited to get the creative juices flowing again. I have some fun things planned for the fall, so stay tuned! In the meantime, if you want a session in August - you better jump on it! Just 1 left!!!

No comments: