Thursday, July 05, 2007

WOW!

On Tuesday I sent out the email about coming back, and the responses were incredible! Thank you all. :) I'm glad you all still like me. hehe There are just 2 sessions left right now, so if you want one snag it up before they all disappear. And because I have had a couple of people ask about reordering and buying rights I have set up an amazing special for this month only!!!

JULY ONLY!

Purchase your entire session (prior sessions only, cannot be used for upcoming session) with full printing rights for only $350!!! That's a savings of $150!!!

Think about how awesome that will be come Christmas time when you are thinking of presents. :) If you'd like to purchase your session please shoot me an email. That's about all for now. Hope you all have a great week and weekend! Over and out.

1 comment:

Megan said...

...tap...tap...tap.... (that's me tapping my fingers, hoping you will update the blog with photos soon! ) :)