Monday, December 03, 2007

Vacation fun!

Hey everyone! Well, I am officially back in action but not for long! :o) I am wrapping up the final deliveries for Christmas and have finished all the sessions! It was a fantastic Christmas season. If you didn't make time for pictures in December, watch for a fantastic special in January! I just wanted to pop in and share a couple of images from our trip. We had a wonderful time, did a whole lot of nothing. Which was just what we needed. Joseph also had this last week off, so I did what work I had to and spent the rest of my time loving on my family. It was so nice to have 2 weeks all together with very few things we had to do. I have a bazillion pictures to share, so I will do so slowly over the next couple of weeks so I don't bore you all to death at once. For now, here are a few favorites!





6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! Look how big Miss Priss is getting! And I really, really love that one of you & DH. The color on these are outstanding. Got Christmas cards made yet? You're one step ahead of me--no pics yet here! lol. You're right...we've got some catching up to do! :)

Unknown said...

HA! You are too funny, of course I don't have cards made yet! I am hoping to work on them later this week once I am done with all of my shipments and editing. :o) Isn't prissy pants just huge??? hehe 6 months already!!!

Megan said...

Do you mind shooting up to OK to take a few of my family for the cards? I know you have the time...come on!!! ;) I think it will take recruting someone to do it for me b/c they never cooperate for me!

BTW, love the pics of the boys, too! *thumbs up*

Jennifer said...

oh these are great your work iw always so beautiful and you proved it once again! Oh I missed you wish we could've met up while you where near my way! Well, maybe next time girl!

Unknown said...

Hey darlin' I so wish we could have met up too! My life has been so insane with everything going on with Mason and Christmas season. We will definitely make time next time!

Robin DePaula said...

Hey honey!!! Won't be long before your sister's wedding!!! I want you to snap a couple of me for my website, if you don't mind. I always love your photos . . . love the one of you & hubby!!!

Love ya! Robin