Monday, December 31, 2007

MySpace....or yours???

Hi everyone! I just had a quick second and wanted to come by to invite you all to come check out our new MySpace page! Many of you added me as your friend on my personal MySpace page, so let's get everyone added to the new business page. If you have a MySpace, come visit and add us. We will be posting favorites of sessions, posting updates, blogging, and posting MySpace friends only specials!


http://www.myspace.com/bellaamadis

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Look at you...getting all hip & trendy--lol!

In my part of the world, it's Facebook craze instead of myspace.

Happy New Year!!!

Unknown said...

Don't you worry I'm on Facebook too. LOL Vicki picks on me over there!

Robin DePaula said...

Happy New Year, Bethany!! Bout time you update the blog . . . hahaha!!! Can't wait to meet you guys in 9 wks! Don't have myspace anymore, but I am on Facebook.

Jennifer said...

Wishing you a happy new year too, and I've got you on myspace!