Friday, January 04, 2008

First ever Blog CONTEST!!!

Yeeeehaw! Sorry I got a little excited there, and it seemed appropriate seeing as we are in Texas. :o) You should be excited too! We are having our first ever blog contest! I am going through loads and loads of '07 images, looking for favorites! Everyone's will be considered, but if you have a specific image from your session with me you want considered please email me to let me know! This weekend I will have a panel of anonymous and very qualified judges choose the top 5 images. Then, next week I will be back to post the top 5 of '07 for voting! There will be fabulous prizes to the winner and 2 runners up, to be announced when the top 5 are posted.




p.s. the first person to email me with my baby's first name SPELLED CORRECTLY will receive a FREE session!!!!

No comments: