Thursday, January 24, 2008

Beautiful Bride...

And she happens to be my little sister. :o)


















My sister, my mom (aka my wonderful assistant at this shoot), and I headed to Dunvegan Keep for her bridals 2 weekends ago. The weather was actually nice, the sun was out, but my sister still froze to death. lol But she survived it, and we came out with some beautiful images! We had a great time, and I was so honored to be a part of this. My wonderful friend, Robin DePaula does (amazing)destination weddings and is coming for her March wedding. And I couldn't be more excited! Did I mention my sister is marrying Smokey Mo's son? That means bbq at the wedding! YUM. I'll be sure to post images of our adventures....and the wedding when the time comes!!!

Oh, and we are having our 2nd annual Valentines mini sessions on February 2nd. I'll be emailing details out tomorrow I hope. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Lacey said...

aww i love the sneak peak! they are so gorgeous! i love you !

Robin DePaula said...

Oh, Lacey is so pretty!!!! I'm so looking forward to meeting you guys . . . won't be long now!

<3 Robin

Megan said...

These are wonderful! I especially like the teal door. Fun!

Jennifer said...

these are so lovely, I especially love the vibrant colors with the blue background!

Megan said...

Hey! Didn't you get my original comments? Okay...I'm commenting again b/c I refuse not to be heard--lol! :)

These are marvelous! I especially love the teal door. Think they would mind if you took it off its hinges and UPS-ed it to me?

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I wish her many years of happiness. The photography is beautiful; she is blessed to have someone so talented (and loves her!) to do her photos!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! And lol Megan, somehow I missed your first comment. But I'll take some extra lovin' anyday. :oP