Monday, January 07, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Have you ever seen such a sweet sleeping babe?


Meet Baby T. He came to see me this weekend, my first weekend back since being closed for the holidays. And what a sweet face to come back to. :o) This little boy was just the sweetest baby, so content and cooperative.




His parents were FABULOUS as well, and a joy to work with.




And he is very blessed to have a wonderful big brother who LOVES him. Isn't he ADORABLE?!?!



And he is also blessed with a beautiful smile! Isn't he just sooooo cute?! What a beautiful family. Thanks for coming out guys, it was fun! I am working hard to get the rest to you soon! :o)

1 comment:

Robin DePaula said...

Beautiful images, Bethany!!! Pretty please, can you do some head shot of me when I come over???

<3 Robin