Monday, January 28, 2008

Super Bowl Recipe Exchange!

I was taking a look at one of my favorite blogs to read this morning, www.pioneerwoman.com, and the thought for a recipe exchange popped in my lil noggin. If you haven't visited the Pioneer Woman's blog, well you just haven't lived. She is a riot! It's seriously a very important part of my day, every girl needs a little humor in her life. Anyways, I want to post some fun and yummy recipes for everyone in honor of the upcoming ball game. That I won't be watching. But I'll be eating all the good food that goes along with it, that's all I really care about here afterall. :o) SO, if you have a yummy recipe email it to me at bethany@bellaamadis.com! I will be adding them this week!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Um...YUM! I love me some recipes! Sending mine right now...