Friday, June 19, 2009

What's that???

SHE BLOGS?!?!?!

I know, it's true. I am back to the land of blogging. Only because I am *finally* starting to see a little ray of light at the end of the tunnel in my editing. I've got 5 weddings I am editing, two coming up, and regular sessions all to blog! So, this should be the first of loads to share. Hope you don't mind the lame blogger blogging! I was just trying to live up to the name you know, and insanely busy. Word. So, without anything further cause I could talk all day, but I am guessing my 4:30 clients would rather me wear clothes than jammies.....here's the good folks!

Ladies and Gentleman, a few images (more to come) from the most insanely fantastic Hall Wedding. Now I realize, this is just a small sampling. But I'm busy people!!! Thank you so much to the Mr & Mrs for allowing me the amazing opportunity to participate in such a magical day. Weddings like this are the reason I do what I do. Much love peeps!









2 comments:

christie said...

Just beautiful !!! Girl you are busy , that's alot of weddings :o)

Megan said...

PICTURES!!!! YAY!!!!! :)