Tuesday, June 23, 2009

She blogs. Again.

Told you I'd be blogging more! And all this time you doubted me, well doubt no more! I'm still weeding through tons of images, but here's a quick peek of wedding 2 of the 5 weddings I'm working at the moment. A big fat thank you to this beautiful couple for allowing me to photograph their wonderful day! We had an amazing time!

The details were perfect!

Fantastic and funnnn band! Nothing like Texas country.

Now. This series? Melts. My. Heart.







What a stunning bride, and perfect day!

2 comments:

christie said...

Beautiful work girl !! You are rocking the weddings !! Glad to see you are busy, busy , busy. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!