Friday, February 19, 2010

EEEEEK!!!!

What in the world is this thing? Who does it belong to and why have they neglected it??? Just joshin'. It's me. The long lost, horrible, no good, terribly bad, lame blogger. Life has been absolute chaos between a full wedding schedule and regular clients, then you add in life. I have been struggling with illness the past several months, and after two surgeries and many changes, have finally started to see the other end of this ordeal. Then, sadly, we were faced with three family deaths in two months. We spent far too much time between the hospital and funeral homes. Life seems to be calming down, thank goodness. Anywho, there is a reason for this post. I promise. In my downtime of recovery, I started making some changes to the website. ***Not. The. Smartest. Decision.*** In the process, I crashed my site. It's essentially floating in outerspace. Or outer-internet-space, if there is such a place. A few clients have called asking if I've gone out of business, freaking out. I've been so blessed to stick with families since their babies were babies and are now big kids. Rest assured, I have not gone out of business. The website should be back up in the next couple of days, assuming I'm capable of following simple directions now that the internal problems have been fixed. :) If anyone needs to reach me, before the website is back up, please feel free to do so at bellaamadis@gmail.com. I was on leave, as I always do during the cold seasons (this time for illness), but will be catching up on emails, calls that I may have missed while trying to sort all of this out. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I didn't see this illness coming, and certainly didn't realize it would put me down for so long. I'm so thankful for amazing clients who have not only understood, but have also stepped in to lend a hand when needed. You are all AH-MAZING. Oh, and of course, pics to come soon. Maybe. I mean, how am I to hold up to my lame blogger reputation if I post more than every three months???

No comments: