Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Big ole chicken.......

That's what I am!!! A grown woman scared of the dentist, can't believe I just admitted that on a public blog. But this week I am forced to love the dentist. I have been in quite a bit of discomfort for about a week in my mouth. It has given me headaches, very sore jaw, and a LOT of pain!!! So, I found out that I have 4 wisdom teeth coming in, and they are not being nice about it!!! I have a consultation on Friday and will hopefully have my surgery to remove them next week. I'm feeling a little ripped off, no one EVER said I needed to have them removed....I wasn't even positive if I had them. So, next week pray for me. If anyone needs to get ahold of me next week, email would be the best way. If I do not answer emails immediately after the surgery, I will either get back to everyone once I am feeling a little better or will have my husband answer emails. I will be back to update the blog after the surgery. Have a great week!!!

No comments: