Tuesday, August 22, 2006

These were from one of my sessions this weekend. These girls were such a joy, so happy and just full of life. They had the best clothes and were just the cutest things!!! We talked about boys and school (ok, so the baby didn't talk about boys, but she did give me the finger!)...it was tons of fun!!!
I will be off this weekend and a few days during the week next week to recover from my wisdom teeth extraction. So, I wanted to post the September blogger special. This is for September sessions only and to get this promotion, you have to schedule your appointment by August 31st!

September Blogger Special -
Receive a Complimentary 10x20 Storyboard ($75 value) with 3 of your favorite images from the session with paid session fee!!!! I made a sample Storyboard collage for you all to see:

No comments: