Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Waiting.....

Have I mentioned that I am an impatient woman??? Don't know too many women that aren't impatient. LOL I saw the oral surgeon last Friday, and unfortunately have to wait till the 25th to have my wisdom teeth removed. blah!!! But that's ok, at least they will come out and I found a great oral surgeon! I obviously will not be having any sessions that weekend, but will be back in action in September.

Other exciting news, I will be doing "Costume Cuties" mini sessions October 7th. These will take place in the studio and each session will last about 30 minutes long. You will be able to bring your kiddos in their costumes for a great Halloween session. And the best part...the session fee is COMPLIMENTARY!!! I am scheduling these now, please email or call me to schedule for your Costume Cutie!!!

I am going to start scheduling holiday sessions to take place in October and November. You can call anytime to schedule them, but remember they will fill very quickly and slots are limited. As most of you know, I only shoot on weekends, but may be able to open up an occasional week day appointment if needed. The following will be the dates that holiday sessions will be available:

October 14, 21, 28

November 4 (no longer available), 11

December 2

Please remember there are only 3-4 sessions available each date available, so this means there will only be a max of 24 slots available for holiday sessions.

*** Holiday Blogger Special!!!!***
I am going to go ahead and announce the holiday blogger special since I will start scheduling these next month. Please be sure to mention the blogger special when scheduling! The Holiday Blogger Special is......

Half off session fee ($25 savings) and Complimentary 8x10 ($25 Value) with $75 minimum print purchase!!!!!

No comments: