Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I am FINALLY updating the blog

I am a bad blog owner. Bad. But in my own defense life and business have been crazy busy. But I am so glad to say that I am out of the Christmas season for portraits. If you missed out on a Christmas session, sorry, but with the great specials to come you can surely make up for it. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. We went to Kentucky to see my family on my mom's side. It was great fun, but I ate WAY too much. I came back definitely looking pregnant! And of course with my dumb luck I had a dr. appt a week after Thanksgiving. So, I gained 4 POUNDS in between visits. ACK! I explained it all very well by telling the dr that I ate the whole turkey. :) My lovely neighbor even asked if I swallowed it whole. Thanks, way to make a girl feel good. hehe So, it was a good trip. I slept a LOT and wondered if the travel had really just taken that much out of me. I couldn't figure out why I was so stinkin tired. It was bad. I was going to bed every night at 8! I was beating the kids in the who can pass out fastest game. I know, such a show off. :P Well, it all makes sense now. My anemia is worse in this pregnancy than it has been before. It never stops amazing me how different every pregnancy has been for me. The bad part is that each one has had it's problems and complications, all of them being different. Why can't I just have a boring uneventful peaceful pregnancy?!?! And seriously, the women who LOVE pregnancy (no offense what so ever...I would love to love it, but the problems ruin it every time), but I am NOT one of those women. I don't particularly care for it. I mean of course I love feeling my sweet little baby move. I love knowing that my own is growing in there. But the toll it takes on me is not too cool. But this being my last one, I can say that I am appreciating it a lot more than ever. And even better, we had yet another ultrasound Thursday and the baby is doing beautifully. So, there you have it. The update on baby 3 I have been asked about a million times and keep swearing I will post about and haven't. That's about all I got for now except for my January special. Hope you all have a wonderful week and get that Christmas shopping done!!!

January Blog Special - Holiday Special Extended!
Half Off Session and Complimentary 8x10 with $75 minimum purchase.

January Reorder Special - From now till the end of January there will be no archival fee on reorders. That is a $25 savings! There is a $50 minimum for this special. If you have any questions, or to repost your session for ordering please email me when you are ready. Once you have requested your session to be reposted for reordering it will be online for 3 days for choices to be made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you. I like the new header..... can't wait to see a new pic of te day:) loves