Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Valentine's Mini Sessions!!!

After such a huge success, and many requests for more mini sessions I am launching another one! I realized while walking through Target (my home away from home) that they were gearing up for Valentine's Day. And then it hit me, I promised to do a Valentine mini session weekend!!! So, here it is.....
January 20th bring your Sweethearts for their Valentine's mini session! As usual, there is no session fee for mini sessions. There is now a $50 minimum purchase with mini sessions. I will be sending out e-vites again to set appointments, and if the demand is high enough I may open an additional weekend of sessions.
Ladies, this is also a good time to leave the kids at home and come for a session of your own to surprise that special someone.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or to schedule your mini session.

As I close I wanted to leave you with an incredible quote someone sent to me recently. I know mostly women read my blog, and I know as women we need to be reminded of how special we are. So, this is that reminder that you are beautiful. Ok, enough cheese...just read.

LIGHT
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are we not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you.
We are born to make manifest the glory of Our Creator that is within us.
It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fears,Our very presence automatically liberates others.

No comments: