Wednesday, January 24, 2007

February Special!

Because I am having just a beautiful week, I am in the giving mood. :) SO, I was thinking of what to do for February's special and here it is for my favorite people:

COMPLIMENTARY Session - there will only be 5 of these sessions offered, first come first serve. There is a $25 reservation fee to hold the spot, which will be applied to your portrait order. As with all specials, there is a $50 minimum order.

AND we're having a 10x20 Storyboard Sale! This is my absolute favorite print, so it will be on sale the month of February also. Take $10 off your custom storyboard (reg. $75)!

***Once those 5 sessions are filled, the special will be a complimentary 5x7 with order of $50 or more. ***

Just as a reminder, the January reorder special is expiring in 7 days. If you plan to reorder from a previous session, now is the time to do so. There is NO reorder fee with minimum reorder purchase for the next 7 days!

Have a great week everyone! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I would love to do the feb special if you still have spots left. I'll email you too :) Thanks Alanna