Friday, January 26, 2007

10 minutes of snow....



I still can't believe that it snowed in Texas! My oldest son was just so excited about now. He asked right away if we could go out and make snowmen and snow angels. He was lucky to just get enough for a snow ball. Mason, the younger one on the other hand...had enough of the cold weather in about 10 minutes and was anxious to get back in to his warm house. But it was fun for those 10 minutes. And hey, it's Texas and a little bit of snow is excited for all of us!
On another note, I am looking for commercial space to be able to display my work. For example, doctor offices, boutiques, etc. for the purpose of placing a nice framed image in for advertisement. So, if you know of anyone with empty wall space who would like to have it decorated with fine art portraits, please let me know!
Have a GREAT weekend! I am off and we are having a garage sale down the road at my mom's to get rid of baby boy stuff!!!

No comments: