Monday, January 22, 2007

I know something you don't know!!!

Hi everyone! We had our 20 week ultrasound today and the baby is doing wonderfully. Every bit of the baby looked perfect and healthy. We are so excited and blessed! And of course, with 2 boys we needed to go ahead and find out what the gender is. Every time we have a baby Joseph ALWAYS calls it when they are looking for gender. With each boy he would yell out "It's a boy" before the sonographer even got the chance. He's quite good at getting the ultrasounds while I lay there still trying to figure out if it's a butt or a face. :) So, once again there I lay...the only one who hadn't figured out what is was when Joseph yells out..........................I bet you really want to know huh?!?! hehe Part of me thinks I should keep the secret for another day, the other part of me that knows how many of you know where I live is screaming just tell them. So, there I lay (the only one who doesn't know by this point) and Joseph says "There are no appendages". The sonographer says "Yep, no appendages, no kickstand", to which I say "can someone just tell me what this all means". But the point was clear.....WE ARE GETTING OUR GIRL!!! We just wanted to share our excitement with you all!!! Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting news you have! As you know, I've been hoping you will have a GIRL! Now you can have peace of your mind without wondering if it is a girl or a boy! ;)

Jackie said...

I am soo happy for you!!!! (Maybe a little too hapy) but i will resist the urge for another baby. ehhee congratulations to you both. I am sure daddy is gleeming:)

Megan said...

Happy dance! Happy dance!!!

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! GIRLS ARE SO MUCH FUN!!
Christine Hamilton