Monday, May 12, 2008

Sweetness.

My grandparents came to visit this weekend, and while they were in town we headed out to Marble Falls for some yummy lunch at the Bluebonnet Cafe. If you've never been there, you have to check it out! It's just a little diner, but man the food is yummy and the pie is out of this world (but still not as good as my mom's or granny's!)! On our way home we took the long way through Burnet and Bertram, and stopped at this old (and nasty lol) flea market that always has lots of cool antiques and such. I've been on the prowl for a really cool chair for a while, still looking for a velvet wingback chair of some sort, but was thrilled to find this cool chair! It happened to match Brooklynne's dress too! LOL I wish she had been wearing a contrasting color, but it still worked well. We stopped at this cool abandoned building in Bertram, and my kids actually cooperated for a few photos. It was just for fun, but I ended up with a ton of pics I LOVE!!! Too bad too, cause I just ordered 3 new canvases for myself and had to use images from Thanksgiving. lol Which means I'll have to just get more of these! ;o) Hope you all had a beautiful Mother's Day, it was a gorgeous day out!



She is the one person he will stop and give love to, no matter what. And she loves it.


How I love these three little mongrels.


Isn't she getting so big?!?!

This is her saying, "Mooooom, not more photos!". LOL

Yay for kids being still!


Peek-a-boo!


10 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh--she's getting to be quite the model! Love, love, love the blue chair and the pics are stinkin' adorable!

Anonymous said...

Soooo adorable! LOVE the one with them all standing in the doorway holding hands and LOVE the peek-a-boo one. Your kiddos are so cute!

Megan said...

Okay, I had to come back for a second look. I think I'd want the forth one for my own wall...and she isn't even my kiddo! Just too stinkin' cute, I tell ya!

Megan said...

One more (new record! wahoo!)...I just saw your creative "do not copy" warnings but I can't read them all. They're crackin' me up...tell me what they all say!

Unknown said...

Ok, Miss Megan - you asked for it! LOL I realized some you couldn't read well, but hey I was lazy and changing the color was beyond my energy level. LOL So, here is what they say (they all say my website, then do not copy, followed by my goofiness):
1 - he slobers a lot.
2 - they no likey.
3 - i'll make you babysit.
4 - she's not even hearing it.
5 - they will find you.
6 - she bites.
7 - i will whack you.

Amen. And it's all true. I'm serious about it, ya know. :oP

Thanks for looking my lovely ladies!

Anonymous said...

Bethany you are so awesome. I always love to not only see your photos but to read your Do Not Copy signs too (They make me LOL). :o)

Deborah said...

i love them....i enjoyed running in to you at HEB - this time i was the one without make-up or shower! I feel like i know so much about you from your blog :-)

Robin DePaula said...

Hey sweetie . . . thanks for the ear the other day!! I absolutely love these. Now, you know I have to have some prints of these (wallets). I especially love the last one of the baby!!!

Jennifer Carter said...

I love these kiddies!

Mikesgal2009 said...

how did you put the pictures like that in your header? i love your pics. your talent is awesome!