Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Randomonium (sp?)

It was brought to my attention this morning by a very dear and impatient friend, whom shall remain anonymous (cough hack cough megan cough hack cough burp pardon), that I have yet again neglected my blog. So, in efforts to keep my dear friend happy I am here. Posting. Nonsense. I had several weeks 'off', which is bizarre and odd for me. It's just how my month ended up, so it wasn't planned, but it has left me with a TON of work all at once. I normally only ever work Saturday's, but this month I've had 3 weekday sessions in addition to my weekend sessions and pretty much all of my work for the month ended up being within a 10 day period. So, I've been running around like a mad woman trying to keep up, and it's not working so well. Good news is, I think I've found myself a mommy's helper for the summer to help keep me on task. And I laugh about the "on task" thing, but a girl can hope! Since Mason won't get a summer program this year, I've been a little concerned about what to do with their days. But if I can keep up with work with the help of extra hands, I can probably have a couple of days a week that I am not stuck in front of the computer working. I love resolutions. They are so resolving. ;o) Ok, so I really have nothing else of any huge interest at this very moment. But I will be SURE to come back this week with images to share and more randomonium. Amen.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I think this is considered cheating...I want images and I want 'em NOW! (Have you seen that annoying commercial?) :)

Unknown said...

Cheating? Me? I soooo don't cheat. ;o) lol, and I've never seen a blogger rule book. Ok, so probably I was slightly cheating to tease you. All in good fun of course, but I promise to be back with images like major soon so you don't hunt me down. lol

And I DVR everything, so I never watch commercials. They give me hives.

Robin DePaula said...

Hey girl . . . post some pics of the kiddos - that'll satisfy our hunger!! Love yall!!

Megan said...

Pictures, woman, pictures!!!