Sunday, June 01, 2008

WAAAAAAH, etc.

Just so everyone knows, my website and email are down. I've had a rough go of really unusual events with the new site, and we've hit another unusual obstacle. There was an electrical fire that caught a transformer on fire, shutting down our systems. They are working as quickly as they can to correct the issue. Luckily there seems to be no data loss, so once they get it fixed on their end we should be back in action. If anyone needs to get me by email between now and then, you can email me at bella_amadis@sbcglobal.net . Brooklynne's birthday party is today, and I have a lovely local photographer coming to help me capture the day. It'll be nice to be more of a mommy today. :o) Anyways, I'll be back with pics soon. It's been a crazy couple weeks, but I promise to get myself back on track!

1 comment:

Robin DePaula said...

((((hugs)))) to you, Bethany! That totally sucks!!! Hope that they can get you back up & running in no time flat.

I hate that we aren't gonna be able to come visit with you guys today for the party, since we came back home on Thursday. :(

Give Brooklynne a big hug & kiss from me for her birthday . . . can't believe she's already a year old!!!

Love ya lots!