Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Lame Blogger

Yep, that's me. But in my own defense, it's been a crazy couple of weeks and sad thing is Mason still has 2 days left of school. What is my life going to be like once all 3 are at home all day? Funny, I never imagined they wouldn't be at home at this stage. I planned for Reagan to be in preschool, then off to kinder but the other 2 would be here. Now that Mason has been going to school everyday we've got a different schedule than I expected. He's been sick the last 2 days, so they've all been here and let me just tell you - it's been pure and utter chaos. Most of the day yesterday Mason was laid up, but just after lunch time he was finally done with the throwing up and was totally bouncing off my walls. lol Since he won't get a summer program at the school, it will be up to me to keep him really structured (which I am good at), but I will also have to make every effort to keep the regression at a minimum. We know he will have some regression for sure, but I have to do my best to keep his level of learning and modeling as strong as possible. I'm looking forward to having the mother's helper, cause at least I'll be able to get a bit of work done, get my housework done, maybe even get out to the grocery! ;o) Just remember to keep me in your prayers this summer, it's going to be a doozy! lol


Ok, sooooo from the tones of the last few comments I've gotten, it seems that me talking nonsense about my life is no longer acceptable. Seems some people want to see some pics. Sheesh. Such big demands here people. :oP Sad news is, I'm just now blogging about these insanely handsome little boys (their session was a few weeks ago). oops. Good news is, they're insanely handsome so it makes up for it! Meet the W boys, or as I like to call them The Boys with Killer Eyes. I don't really call them that. But I would have if I thought of it at the session. Yeah. These boys - sooo sweet. Loved them, and could have photographed them all day long (well except big brother was SO over me).

Did I mention I am behind in my editing? So, you'll be seeing images that are like totally last week. But that's my life. Totally livin' weeks behind. It's awesome. You should try it. Brings a whole new meaning to living in the past. Amen.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Look at me...I'm doing the happy dance b/c you posted pictures! Yippeee!!!

That first image is SPECTACULAR, my friend. Oh my gosh--I love it!

Megan said...

P.S. I come for the pictures, I stay for the sassy copyright notices. :)

Megan said...

P.S.S. I'm totally onboard with your living two weeks behind philosophy. It's awesome. I do it all the time. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks love! Glad to hear I'm not the only one that is living in the past. It's totally awesome. I'm thinking about wearing my hair in a side pony tail and busting out the Units. lol Ok, maybe not. Thanks for the blog love, sorry it was so sadly neglected. I do have MUCH to post.

Megan said...

Oh. My. You just DIDN'T bring up Units, did you???? That totally dates us! Stop it!! And side pony-tails! I was rockin' those better than Deb on Napoleon Dynamite! Saaaweeet! :)