Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tagged....x2!

Many of you may remember the last time I was tagged, well I've been tagged again times 2! My crazy friend Vicki, and a wonderful budding photographer Alison tagged me. This time there are actual questions to answer so I don't have to dig up 10 random things about me! ;o)

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: 10 years ago...well, I was almost 18 so I'm sure I was up to nothing good that's for sure! And yes, I really am 27 (and a half), and yes I do have 3 kids at this ripe young age. My husband and I like each other...a lot. ;o)

Five things on my To Do List today: I am a list maker, especially when there are things to really be done. My grandparents are visiting this weekend, and while they may not even come here I feel the need to make sure my baseboards are dust free and everything sparkles. Which is hard with 3 young kids to "help".
So, on my to do list is place orders, wipe baseboards, and scrub toilets. Anyone wanna help?!?!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I'd buy a big ole house. Or 5.
Buy my parents a beautiful house on land in Kentucky.
Tithe.
Shop.
Travel.
Get laser hair removal so I never have to shave again.
Eat.
And donate to my favorite charities.
(but not in this order, I'd clearly have the hair removal done before I traveled)

Three of my bad habits:
Not drinking enough water and drinking too many Dr. Peppers
Not excercising
I hate doing the dishes so I let Joseph take care of that.

Five places I've lived:
Kentucky
San Antonio, TX
Leon Valley, TX
Austin, TX
Leander, TX



Five jobs I’ve had:
Waitress
New employee trainer and admin
Leasing Consultant
Chauffer, chef, maid, teacher, disciplinary, etc (aka Mom)
Photographer

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
Robin DePaula
Megan Franks
Jennifer Adams
Jodie Minniear
Rebecca Tyler

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany, I'll get my post up soon. :o) We seriously have a lot in common. LOL. I can't stand doing dishes, drink too much soda and not enough water, am lacking in the exercise department...AND I too was a Leasing Consultant. :o) Most of my career background (before having kiddos) is in Property Management. So fun to learn more about you, thanks for sharing. :o)

Jennifer Carter said...

Ummm....B......

Why is eating 2nd to last on your billion dollar list?

Unknown said...

lol Girl, you know eating is top priority. But for the masses, I have to pretend like I don't actually WANT to devour everything in sight.

Jennifer Carter said...

LOL! You tickle me!