Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goodbye Control Freak!

Hi, my name is Bethany and I am a control freak. No doubt about it. I'm a planner, I like to know what's going to happen, have it all laid out in my mind. I can definitely be spontaneous when there isn't anything going on. But for the most part, I like a plan. So, when Joseph called me last Tuesday and said he'd be off Wednesday through Monday I was SO excited. But suddenly my mind started to race. He's going through a company sell right now, so we had planned time off but couldn't plan anything because we weren't sure what the good ole job status would be. So, we began to think of what we could do. And it turned out to be an amazing 6 days with him home. By Monday, we were fresh out of ideas and worn out. But we really had an amazing time together! We went to the Austin Zoo, Sea World, LOTS of shopping, LOTS of eating. It was fantastic, and just what we needed! ;o) So, here's a few (or a ton) snapshots (yes, the control freak even used her camera as a mommy and not a photographer) from our mini family vacation (aka when I said goodbye to the control freak)!

Holy turtle mouth!


This is my new friend, Yurtle. He's a turtle. And I was a little on the obsessed side. Me + Yurtle = Love (and 2 billion pictures)


Then I saw a familiar face. Joseph is that you?!?! Oh, sorry. HAHA ok, I kill me. Love you honey bunny. ;o)


SHAMU!!!! My children now adore this creature. And I thought he was pretty fantastic too. I have a bunch more to share tomorrow of Sea World.

Ew. That's all I got.


When I saw this aquarium, this idea immediately popped into my head. Brooklynne loved looking at the fish swimming by, and I really adore this moment we caught with her and I.


Brooklynne says Mommy is #1! lol Or maybe I asked her how many teeth she has. See the cute little spud in there?!?! She JUST got it! And on another note, my baby will be one on May 28th. Can you believe it?!?!


Well, enough said. Poor kid. He will hate me later.


He gave me 1.78 seconds to capture his sweet face! Yay!

5 comments:

Robin DePaula said...

WOW . . . these are great, Bethany!! Miss you guys! Will be back in Houston in 2 weeks for appointments.

Megan said...

Print that aquarium pic and put it in a frame, for crying out loud. And make Brooklyn stop growing ASAP! She is NOT allowed to be one already. Wowser.

Good-night, my kindred control-freak spirit. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! We had a great time. It was much needed time together. ;o)

Robin - you be sure to let me know when you'll be at Anderson and if you need anything at all. If I am free, I'd love to come visit if you're up to it. Lots of love!

Unknown said...

Oh, and Megan - what in the world would I do without a kindred control-freak friend like you? Every girl needs a twin. lol

Vicki said...

Man, Yurtle ROCKS! I can see why you love him so much. He looks just like you. :p lol

Oh, and TAG! Read my bloggity for more info....