Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy....



Tomorrow my sweet little man will be turning a big 3 years old! I can't believe he is getting to be such a big boy. :o) We celebrated his birthday last Sunday with a few of our close friends, and we had the great pleasure of celebrating at his fire station! It was amazing fun, the firemen and volunteers were amazing. And I want to have my birthday party there. ;o) It was so fascinating, and the firemen were amazingly patient and so willing to teach us all the amazing details of their work. It was by far my favorite birthday party ever! I have a ton more pictures, but I won't bore you so here are a few favs. I even made an appearance in a few. GASP. lol Have a great night. And Happy Birthday, Mason. I love you more than you will ever know or imagine. I'm proud and blessed to be your Mommy.


He wasn't so keen on being up in the driver seat. ;o)


My boys.


This is my beautiful mommy and my beautiful girl. I lurve this pic.


It's me and Mason. Ew.


Some of the gang, not everyone was into the mascot. lol

4 comments:

Megan said...

Fun! That first shot of Mason is adorable. And you're not looking so bad yourself, Mama! :)

Lacey said...

Happy birthday mister-Love you- sorry i posted late!

Arya said...

they grow so fast don't they - in a blink of an eye they are all grown.

Jennifer Carter said...

Who is that hottie with the white top and sunglasses, next to the dalmation????