Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sneak Peek!

You know what I love? A lovely family, and this family is just about as great as it gets! It was such a fun session, and with kids and parents this great it makes my "job" that much easier and FUN!!! Seriously, the kids were so good it made me want to trade children. lol Ok, maybe not - but these kiddos were so good and super photogenic! Yay me!!! We had such a great time, and so many amazing photos for this family to cherish. Here are just a quick few to keep Mom till the rest are ready. Enjoy, Momma!





5 comments:

Drena said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for the capturing my little family so perfectly!

Drena said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for capturing my little family so perfectly!!!

Megan said...

That's one good lookin' family!!

Jennifer said...

Love the shot of the kids on the stairs!

alison said...

I really LOVE these family pictures! You really captured their personality - I almost feel like I know them!

I know you have already been tagged - but I couldn't help but tag you on my list. I have appreciated all of your great comments and insight on Foundations. All the best!