Monday, April 21, 2008

My beautiful sister.

My sister came out recently for a fun photoshoot just for her. Seems her 30s are suiting her well, and she wanted to show it off! I can't blame her really. ;o) She's looking pretty darn good! She's my older sister, and I lurve her much. We are so different and still so alike, she's got blue eyes I've got brown. She's almost 6 foot tall, I got the short end of that stick FOR SURE. But I'm still younger. So there. ;o) I had a great time taking her photos, these are so up my alley. I'd love to do more like this, any ladies need a session just for you?!?! Thanks for coming out sister, it was so much fun.





6 comments:

Robin DePaula said...

Um, WOW!!! The couch & the red paper . . . wonder who started that trend? LOL . . . these are FAB!!!

Love ya girl!
Robin

Jodie said...

Great Job B! #3 is my fav. She looks like a glamorous fashion model!

Lacey said...

aww love them. i want to get some pics of the family for the house

Megan said...

Dang, girl...AWESOMENESS!! All I can say is y'all have some good genes in your family and your sister has a pretty swell photographer, too! ;)

Megan said...

P.S. I'm hopping a plane to Austin so you can make me look like a hottie, too! :)

Unknown said...

woohoo....who's that hot lady?? hahaha. did i say thanks yet for making me look so faboo? i think we should make this an annual gig. we could do it flipbook style and watch me age...gracefully me hopes =)...

i love you my dear!!!