Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Because I save lives.

I got a frantic email from a very dear friend who I won't mention *cough hack gag Megan cough hack gag* , demanding images from my BIG weekend. So, because I am a pleaser, and a middle child, and a lover of the girl who I won't mention. Mostly because I don't want her to spontaneously combust, which is highly possible....I am posting images. If you are wondering what the heck I am talking about, I also run a photo forum. A wonderful group of photographers from all over that are friends online, we learn from each other, share with each other, and are some of the most amazing girls I know. Well, this weekend I hosted our first annual get together. It was a whirlwind of events, with an amazing wedding mixed in. Friday my wonderful friend Robin and I taught a workshop to the girls, then Friday evening we shot bridals. And yes, you will recognize ME in these photos. Don't know how I ever agreed to do that one, but the images are sooooo cool. Saturday and Sunday morning, we used our little ones as models. It was loads of fun, but man am I beat. My legs feel like they may fall off at any point. I've got a LOAD of images to process and no time. lol But, here's a few to get us by till I get through some of these wedding images from the past few weeks!




Special thanks to Sara E and Suzanne B for taking some bridal images with my camera so I had something to play with!













5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my freakin' goodness. Why oh why didn't I come???? Loooove the locations and, who's that hottie in the second pic? ;)

P.S. Thanks for meeting my every demand...and I retract the response comment I just put on my blog. ;)

Miss Mud Puddle said...

Who is that lady in the #2 pic? WOW!!!!! Turns me oNBABY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that first one of us! Too much fun!

Anonymous said...

these are fantastic.. love that shot of you!

Lacey said...

omg so cute! I need some new picture os your kids woman! I miss you, sorry i didnt get go come by we ahd doug and val staying with us..and i have had no car for 2 wks!!