Monday, October 20, 2008

Computer Woes....again!

Just a quick FYI - as most of you know I started having computer problems about 3 weeks ago. I crashed a total of 3 times, thankfully didn't lose anything at all. (be thankful for small miracles) Well, week before last I was supposed to get a new mother board, video card, and hard drive. I got everything but the mother board. *duh* So, today they came back with the new mother board and I was SO excited that I could finally get back on track! Mother board comes, tech puts it in.....nothing. My computer is broken, again. I am sad, and we are probably going to just return it and get the mac we wanted to begin with. So, point is.....we are without a computer again. If you are waiting on images, a session, etc please bare with me while I get back on track again. I can apologize all day long, but I'd rather Dell do that for me. I'll keep this updated!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Sad for you (but also slightly jealous that you may get a Mac!). ;)

Arya said...

((HUGGS)) I know what it's like to be computer-less. I hope you get the puter you want and the tech side goes more smoothly for you!

Arya said...

((HUGS)) I know having computer problems is never fun. I hope you can get the computer you want.

PS you've been tagged - check out my blog -->> lifethegoodandthebad.blogspot.com