Friday, October 03, 2008

A new kind of tag!

Yes, I realize I've reverted to my LB ways. I get it. I suck. But in my own defense, if you read my last blog post, you will see that our brand new computer crashed. This has proved to be one of the biggest pains in my rear. Ever. I'm still irritated by it, and JUST got it to a functional work state. Super frustrating. But, I'm getting there. And on top of that chaos, I had sessions to keep up with. It is after all my Christmas season. AND....tomorrow I get to document the Balch wedding. Can I just tell you how excited I am??? They are SUCH an amazing couple, so fun and just down right fantastic. I have no doubt this will be one of the most moving weddings I'll ever be able to be at. They ooze love. *sigh* I love oozing love. Gives me warm oozy lovey dovey fuzzies.

Ok, back to business. While visiting one of my fav blogs (Miss Mud, who I've mentioned before....she's the inspiration behind appreciating my inner most random thoughts. She should be proud) I saw that I'd been tagged. This one is a book tag, here is how it works.........

Grab the nearest book.
Open the book to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
Tag five other people to do the same.

-taken from "Finding God in Autism"

"Well, God is thinking of you. You have not been forgotten. God has blessings to give to you. You have been called to His eternal glory. There is no end to eternity."

My favorite line, is a few down that says..."Today, dwell upon the fact it is God and God alone, who is restoring you, making you strong, firm and steadfast."

What a great reminder, and perfect start to my day. Mason is home sick, and when a child with autism is sick it's a whole new emotional world. Today, we are strong in faith.


I am tagging Megan, Robin, Jackie, Stefanie, Tashia

2 comments:

Miss Mud Puddle said...

I love you.

Hope Mason gets better:)

Megan said...

My tag is complete! I used my Univsersity Mama blog instead since it was more appropriate for the "nearest book" rule (mine happened to be a textbook).

Welcome back to blog world. Show me some pictures, woman. I know you're holding back!