Monday, April 30, 2007

I made it!

I was so nervous about ending up on full blown bedrest before I finished up the last 2 weekends of sessions. But I made it! And the sessions from this weekend went so wonderful. Both were return clients, it is always such a treat for me to be able to see children as they grow. To watch them go from babies to toddlers just full of personality. They were so wonderful and fun. It was truly an incredible way to go on leave. I'm not 100% on leave yet as I have orders to complete now, but things are slowing down and I have time to get last minute things ready for Brooklynne's arrival.
I have had a huge amount of inquiries for sessions lately, and since I don't know an exact date of when I will return I have started a waiting list. There are many families on the list already. About 2-3 weeks before I come back I will contact those who are on the waiting list to start booking sessions, so I anticipate a busy return for some fun in the sun summer sessions. (Then we will quickly be into the holiday rush! ACK!) If you'd like to be on the waiting list, there is no deposit for it and I have not announced a special but your name would be added and you will be among the first to know dates, specials, and have first choice for booking. And as I mentioned, we will be making some fine tuning adjustments to the business - so stay tuned for some exciting announcements! Alright, I've gotta go prop up the swollen feet and lay my poor aching back on the heating pad. I'm so huge it's not even funny.

1 comment:

Megan said...

YAY! Now, get back to bed, young lady!!