Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Guess who came to visit?!

She's here!!! I am going to be in so much trouble since I don't have pictures to post yet....well, I do have pictures (of course) just not my card reader to upload them to the computer. :) She came Monday at 1:46AM, and is amazing and beautiful and perfect. 7lbs 2oz, 20.5 inches and every bit of beautiful a girl should be. I will be back later to post pictures of her and at some point to share the chaos of my delivery. It was interesting. :) Hope you are all doing well!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Welcome Brooklynne! We're glad you made your arrival! Now mom can "relax" some in a different way :-)

Megan said...

YYYYAAAYYY!!!! Welcome, Brooklyn! So glad everything worked out. Can't wait for pictures!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Yeah, so happy for you, I can't wait to see some pics of her!! Congrates so happy everything went ok and I am so happy for you!

Tanya said...

Congrats on your new little one.
Life has blessed you.

Stacey Ford said...

Yeah...I can't believe she is here. I was wondering about you just the other day. Congratulations you have your girl and I know what you mean about thats it....but....you never know..I'm living proof HA:)

Kathie said...

Bethany,

I am so happy you and Brooklynne are doing well...so glad she is here! Ya know we just live down the road...so please send an email or call if you need anything AT ALL!

Much love,
Kathie and the rest of the Kents:)