Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sassy Satchels

Have you guys checked out Sassy Satchels yet??? I am so silly excited about my bag! I was taking portraits a few weekends ago and noticed my client had the cutest diaper bag. So, of course I had to know where she got it and guess what she makes them! I was so excited cause I hadn't gotten a bag because I don't like traditional diaper bags at all. So, I had been on the hunt for something that would really fit ME. So, we started designing one and it was such an awesome process! I got to pick my fabrics, with her help because I stink at that type of thing. Anyways, I just wanted to post for those who may be in the market for a cute diaper bag, purse, or burp cloths. Her bags are awesome and affordable! I get mine this week, so I will post pictures of it when it's here. Here is a sample of what the general idea is. After you look at how stinking adorable my bag is going to be get right over to http://www.sassysatchels.blogspot.com/ . You won't regret it!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

you should check out www.shootsac.com--it can be an awesomely stylish/functional camera bag or a super cool diaper bag. of course, they aren't launching the site until the 15th so I have no idea how much these babies cost...