Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cup of Brooklynne






I think my neighbors think I am weird. And they are probably right. But how often do you see something this cute in your neighbor's front yard??? Didn't think so. Drive on by at random times, you never know what I'll be doing next. lol I often wonder if the neighbors I don't know well wonder what is going on over here. New people in and out all the time with stacks of clothing. hehe It must be a funny site. One neighbor said he often wonders how long some are planning to stay. :o) So, tomorrow I am a day older. bah, But I'm going shopping and getting loads of yummy food....and it won't count against my "lose all this baby weight so you can look like a normal but perfect girl and wear really cute clothes" plan cause your body disposes of all the fat on your birthday. Yeah. And Friday's. Fat Free Fridays. You learn something new everyday on my blog, don't ya??? Have a great one!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

LOVE these OUTDOOR shots, my friend. Of course, the teacup is adorable & she looks oh so sassy in #2! Is that really the sky on the siloutte or are you PS-in' me (ha ha I just made up a new photography word!)?