Monday, August 20, 2007

Weddings!!!

I wanted to share a couple of quick images from a wedding we did. We did this wedding about a week before I came off leave, it was soooo much fun! We had a lot working against us, but the wedding turned out so beautifully! I am thankful to this wonderful couple for letting us share in their special day! I just wanted to share a few:











And we are very excited to announce that we will be adding wedding packages to our variety of services. I have always steered clear of them, and to be honest I will be choosy with weddings. I want to make sure I am a good match for each couple. This match was perfect and enjoyable, so it was that little push we needed to open the door to another project. As if we need more projects. ha We will start doing weddings in '08 so tell your friends....the ones who are getting married of course.


Ok, so on another note, this is going to be my adult ADD information coming out of my ears update. A couple of things:


1. We are really trying to expand our outdoor/on-location portfolio. While we have done tons, we have not asked permission to use them. So, we are looking for a few models! We want to take some kiddos downtown, to parks, old buildings, etc. It will be loads of fun and be amazing images! I am getting ready to do this with my own little crew so I will have samples soon. If you would like to sign your child up to be a model, please email me and I will give you the details.


2. We are also looking for a couple of Senior Reps in the area. High School Seniors will receive a discount and get to be in our portfolio! Contact me for details.


3. You will now also have the option to have a preview of your session on the blog! After your session, the wait can be INTENSE. So, you will now have the lovely option of having a sneak peek image to get you through the agonizing wait. I know. It's golden. And I am a smart cookie.


4. My birthday is on Thursday. And I am getting older by the minute people. And I think I need something shiny for my birthday. And I don't mean foil.

5. I need chocolate, so I have to go now. Don't tell anyone though. I feel like if I have chocolate while no one is around it doesn't count as breaking my diet. Works well I think.

Lots of love people!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am WAY impressed with the wedding! Way to go! If only all weddings could be outdoors....

Jennifer said...

These are absolutely beautiful, and the colors are amazing girl! Great job with theae!