Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Take the Poll!

Ok, so here's the skinny. I have been looking for a better way of proofing, or a better proofing site for some time. Well, my current proofing site is shutting down and forcing me to get in gear and make a decision. So, I've posted a poll (to the left). I don't want to make a decision that is good for me, but totally inconvenient for the client. So, please take the poll! I'll cry if you don't. I am going to explain the choices....

Viewing Appointment: You would come back to my home to view your portraits, which would be presented in a slideshow. We would then sit down together and go through them each to see what you would like to order and can even help you design a set up for a display wall in your home. You would have to be prepared to place your order at the time of your Viewing Appointment, but family and friends would still have an opportunity to order. After our appointment the session would go live online for 5 days, allowing any additional orders to be placed. I would love to be able to do this, and meet with each of my clients. But I know this may not be the best option for those who are an hour or more away.

Online Viewing and Ordering: Basically exactly what we have been doing now, but you would have the ability to order the prints right there on the site rather than having to email me.

Online Slideshow: This would be a slideshow for you to view, along with being able to see each portrait. You would still have to email me your order.

So, those are the choices. I am also very open to any other ideas, if you have them. But I really want to make sure I am keeping everything as convenient or better than it is now. Thanks friends!!!

No comments: