Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Holy Moly I can't believe I forgot

I was looking at my schedule this evening and realized I had not reserved a time to do our 2nd annual Costume Cuties mini sessions! We had such a great time last year having all of the little ones come out in their adorable costumes. Luckily I have some time still! SO, it's short notice but get those costumes ready! I am going to send out the usual evites tomorrow. There will only be 4 of these available, and they will likely fill fast (unless of course I am too short in my notice lol).
Costume Cuties is September 22nd!

Now Christmas sessions are another thing, those are almost gone! I have a couple of slots left in October and only one left in November. Email me today to reserve your slot before they are gone!

No comments: