Monday, September 10, 2007

She knows who's boss



Meet Baby A. I call her Baby A, but she's not really a BABY anymore (I'm in denial that time has flown by so fast). She has been a client of mine since she was 6 months old, and gets cuter and cuter each time I see her. She was one of my first clients, and still doesn't care too much for the camera. :o) She knows what she wants and we go along for the ride. She decided studio sessions weren't so much for her this time, so we headed down to the park at the end of my street. Which, by the way, is my new secret weapon. Baby A, I think you are adorable. And a girl who knows what she wants and who is boss, is my kind of girl! Here's a sneak peek for her wonderful Mommy, the rest will be ready soon!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Grrrrr-eat colors...and it's OUTDOORS! Hooray!

BTW, I'm totally siked that you're sneak-peeking!

Unknown said...

Bethany, you are awesome! Your beautiful children are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom who was born with an amazing God-given talent to be able to capture children's expressions in a way that only you can do. Your work brings me to tears.
Thank you Bethany , you have outdone yourself one more time.

Anonymous said...

So cute!