Sunday, September 23, 2007

Meet My Daughter In Law and her brother!



Well, future daughter in law...according to our children. And I can't say that I mind, because her parents are our totally rad and most entertaining friends. And well, let's face it - for kids as adorable as mine, we have to keep the generations looking good by hooking up my kids with equally gorgeous kids. hehe Only kidding, but "K" and Reagan ARE in love afterall, and in addition to being in love - Reagan has made K and G his cousins. Which could be strange if they marry. G just turned one, so we headed out to take his 1 year portraits. It was loads of fun and we got all the little ones involved. My kids were NOT as cooperative as these two gorgeous munchkins! More to come, but here is a sneak peek!









6 comments:

Robin DePaula said...

Absolutely beautiful, Bethany!!! Love the last image so much . . .

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots Bethany...I am loving how sassy she is in the last one and the b&W is gorgeous.

Mary said...

Great pics! Those kids have the best looking eyes! Stunning! Can't wait for our session...will be so much fun.

Megan said...

I can't even tell you how much I LOVE that first one. LOOOOVVVEEE it! These are all wonderful! The little guy looks so happy. Man, your little guys know how to pick 'em--lol!

Kim said...

Bethany...
WOW, these are beautiful children!
You know, that MIL status will pop up quickly! :0)
Kim

Jennifer said...

they are both beautiful! I love their expressions!