Saturday, September 08, 2007

Well hello, chub.


I know what your going to say. "Don't you ever feed that baby?!?!" I know she is skinny, but yes I feed her. Often, too. About every 2 hours, thank you. Isn't she just lucious though??? I had a client here today with a baby girl that is 2 weeks older than Brooklynne and it made me realize how big she is.






Maybe Daddy should have had a pedi first.




Sometimes she plays shy.


She can be serious too.

And she is a ham, just like her mommy.

3 comments:

Robin DePaula said...

Oh, my . . . Bethany - she is just adorable!!! She sure is a happy baby!

Megan said...

Awww....I love me some chubby baby! Shy picture is sooooo adorable. Frame it right away. Pronto, woman!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I love the tights and yes I'd definately frame the shy one..awwwww!!