Monday, August 11, 2008

Coming up for air, with pictures!


Wowza, a girl just can't seem to catch up! LOL Good news is, we've been busy with lots of amazing new clients. It's kept me beyond busy, and we are so excited to be moving and shaking! We used to be about 95% word of mouth (thanks to you awesome people), but lately internet visitors are catching up with referrals. And as usual, the new client have been just as amazing as the existing ones! I am slowing down, hopefully will have a bit of a breather before we get into Holiday portraits next month. Can't believe that's already here. Oh, and school starts in just 14 days!!! Reagan is starting kinder, and is so excited. I am excited for him, and of course nervous. We had kinder orientation this weekend, it was so cute. He had such a great time and loved being able to see his new digs. I on the other hand wanted to hide in a corner and pretend it wasn't happenening and my baby was still a baby. However, I'm thinking he wouldn't appreciate me starting the embarrassment before school even starts. ;o) Anyways, my hope is to update with everything I am behind in all this week. I've got a ton of sessions to post, so keep checking back for more throughout the week! In the meantime, here's some vacation pictures!!!





I love her little piggies, all covered in sand is even cuter.



She just wasn't sure what to think of the sand. lol This was her concerned little face almost the whole time. lol



This little punk however adored the beach, and can't wait to go back!




And the middle punk, he loved the beach too. And his sister's sunglasses.



3 comments:

Megan said...

I just flew in (not literally) from the beach myself. Thanks to your oh-so-cute pictures, I'm already feeling the pressure to get my thousands of images processed. THANKS A LOT! lol.

P.S. Your little punkie brewster is starting to look SO much like her Daddy!

P.S.S. School starts here in TWO DAYS!!! (Na-na-na-na-boo-boo!)

Karmen Lindner said...

LOVE this post!!!!! FAB pics too:)

Jodie said...

Loving the beach pics. Looking forward to seeing more. My kids started school yesterday. I have a high schooler, a jr. high schooler and an elementary schooler this year!! I feel old. I wish we could go back to the kinder years!