Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Playing Catch-up #1

As I mentioned, I am so far behind in my posting that this week I'll be bringing you all up to date. ;o) This is part 1 in what will probably be a 1,248 part series, and yes that's really how far behind I feel. And no, I do not exagerate much. Sheesh. Ok, so on to the goods!

Meet the M Family. They were awesome. Fun. Adventurous. And as I'm sure you can tell from the photo below, they were ummmm.....GORGEOUS. All of them. I had so much fun working with them, they just made my job even easier!

Check out this handsome man. He was just about the sweetest thing ever, and boy did he adore his daddy! I could have taken pictures of his sweet little face all day.

Then, there's the baby. Ohhhhhh, the baby. He was so sweet, so lucious. A momma's boy, which always steals my heart. The most amazing eyelashes, and locks to die for! And hello creamy skin - why don't you visit me too?!?! Is he not just the cutest thing?!?! I wanted to take him home, his mom wouldn't let me.



Thank you to the M family, for allowing me the wonderful pleasure of photographing your gorgeous family. You guys were so much fun, and what an amazing family - filled with love!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Gorgeous? Umm...YEAH! Beautiful shots, girl.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful family! Beautiful capture, Bethany!!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful family! Beautiful capture, Bethany!!!

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous family! mom and dad watch out, those boys are going to be girl magnets!