Saturday, August 02, 2008

Yes, I know. LB has returned.



Yes, I'm alive. Yes, I survived the gritty sand, ocean water, not so awesome hotel, and Dolly. I just am being LB at the moment. That's right. Just keep calling me LB, for the Lame Blogger LIVES!!! It's been chaos I tell you, we went on vacation, had to come home early because of Dolly, came home to kids getting sick, got well, then got busy. So, I hope to post more in the next few days. I have tons of vacation pics, but I'm swamped with sessions and orders at the moment and I'm thinking that may be slightly more important. So, I am leaving you with one image. And also check out this video, it's very sweet! http://www.raisingsmallsouls.com/wp-content/themes/179/aschool012008.html




XOXO,

LB

AKA - BETHANY

AKA - TIRED WOMAN

AKA - HUNGRY WOMAN (where is my husband with my lunch???)

AKA - VERY INSANELY BUSY WOMAN

AKA - TIRED WOMAN. DID I MENTION THAT???

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm right here LB-ing it with ya! And I ditto the "tired woman" label, too!

{BTW, I like your sand pic and I may steal it for my beach trip this week!} :O)

Robin DePaula said...

Can't wait to see some photos of the kiddos on the beach!

Jodie said...

Welcome back and thanks for sharing that video Bethany, it was really good.